PRO - Mini Cleaver 4.5"
ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of over 285 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip. Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. The ZWILLING Pro 4.5 Mini Chopper is a perfect presentation piece; use it to slice charcuterie and cheese in style. The Mini Chopper's flat edge ensures the entire length of the blade comes into contact with the cutting board, making it also ideal for chopping carrots, herbs, and other small vegetables.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- POM handle is durable and resilient
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany