Zwilling Pro Bagel/Tomato ZW15 Scalloped Edge 5" - 38410-131
Featuring a traditional 3-rivet handle design, these knives are precision forged from a single piece of our special formula steel. The new wedge-shape blades merge seamlessly into the innovative new bolster design delivering comfort, balance and safety without compromising the cutting edge.
Zwilling 15 Scalloped Edge: A breakthrough in serrations, the ZWILLING 15 serration lets you easily cut through tough crusts and soft skins with minimal damage to the food. It took us 15 versions to hit the sweet pot optimized for easy and gentle cutting.
Tomato / Bagel Knife:
A medium sized knife incorporates a scalloped edge to cut items with thicker skin/crust and soft interiors like tomatoes, baguettes, sausages and cheese, easily.
- Size: 5" / 130 mm
- One-piece SIGMAFORGE® construction
- Made from special formula, high performance "NO STAIN" steel
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blades
- 57° Rockwell Hardness
- New blade shapes for enhanced performance
- Contoured bolster guides the hand into a professional pinch-grip
- Fully visible tang
- Traditional 3-rivet handle design
- Made in Germany
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship
We Also Recommend