Zwilling Pro Prep Knife with ZW15 Scallops 5.5" - 38425-141
Featuring a traditional 3-rivet handle design, these knives are precision forged from a single piece of our special formula steel. The new wedge-shape blades merge seamlessly into the innovative new bolster design delivering comfort, balance and safety without compromising the cutting edge.
With its curved blade, the Petty/Prep Knife is a veritable all-rounder. The well-designed blade allows for plenty of knuckle clearance when you're chopping ultra-thin slices, and is nimble enough for in-hand paring tasks such as cleaning and peeling fruit and vegetables
- Modified blade shapes enable a more efficient cutting action incorporating the whole edge, from tip to heel.
- Additional grinding and polishing steps reveal a finer blade profile with acute cutting edge angles for precise cuts.
- Made from special formula, high performance "NO STAIN" steel
- A revolutionary contoured bolster comfortably guides the hand into the traditional pinch-grip for optimal control over the cutting action.
- A full tang extends into a traditional three rivet handle for perfect balance and a calm controlled grasp.
- Fully guaranteed against defects in material and/or craftsmanship.
- ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS recommends hand washing to protect your knife investment from accidental damage.
We Also Recommend