USA PAN Loaf Pan
Baking Surface Dimensions : 10 x 5 x 3 inches
Outer Dimensions: 10.625 x 5.5 x 3 inches
Baking Surface Dimensions : 9 x 5 x 2.75 inches
Outer Dimensions: 9.625 x 5.625 x 2.75 inches
Baking Surface Dimensions : 8.5 x 4.5 x 2.75 inches
Outer Dimensions: 9.125 x 5.0625 x 2.75 inches
- Strong and durable pans that are versatile for any recipe
- Easy clean up with our non-stick coating: FDA approved for safe contact with food
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for the life of your use
- Same rust proof design used in professional bakeries
- Unique, ridged texture, facilitates even air circulation and heat distribution
- Pan made in USA from globally sourced materials
Our bakeware has been designed with many of the same standard features of industrial baking pans. Each pan is constructed of aluminized steel, the material of choice for commercial bakeries. Metal thicknesses have been selected that allow even heat distribution and maximum service life. Our pans also use steel wires in the rim construction of most pans to provide additional strength and resist warping.
Each pan is coated with AMERICOAT© Plus, a proprietary silicone coating that nearly all North American bakers prefer over dark non-stick coatings. AMERICOAT© Plus is a clear non-stick, environmentally friendly coating that is specifically formulated for superior baking and does not contain any PTFE’s or PFOA’s.
Another unique feature of USA Pan bakeware is the corrugated, or fluted, design. The corrugation maximizes pan strength and prevents warping, denting and other effects of everyday use. Corrugation also minimizes surface contact with baked goods which translates into an evenly baked product that is easily released.
We Also Recommend